Atlantic Surf Pods are a collection of 7 holiday Surf Pods around a garden area. We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, if you have any further queries please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you to Atlantic Surf Pods.
- We have a modern website which can viewed under www.atlanticsurfpods.co.uk
- Bookings and enquiries can be made through the website, via email or telephone. This Access Statement is also on the website in PDF format
- The nearest bus stop is on the main road leading into St Ives which is approximately 500m away.
- The nearest train station is at Exeter St Davids, 50 miles away.
- The nearest town is Bude which is 1.5 miles away. It takes 30 minutes to walk.
- Morrisons Supermarket is 1 mile away, Sainsbury’s and the Co-op are in Bude itself, along with a variety of bakeries and butchers etc.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
Upon arrival at Atlantic Surf Pods you approach through a tarmac area at the entrance gate off the main road, sign posted Atlantic Farm. Follow the drive and turn right for Farm Shop, follow the drive until you pass our nursery and you will see the car park. The car park is brick paved and level. Someone will meet you in the Farm Shop or please call 01288 355288.
When you are taken to you Pod you may unload the car near you accommodation. After this there is a small car park at the entrance to Atlantic Surf Pods where you can park your car for the duration of your stay.
Access to the Pods from the car is over landscaped gardens. People with limited mobility may like to call Atlantic Surf Pods to check arrangements before booking.
Public Areas and Public WC
Restaurant and Lounges
Conference and Meeting Rooms
General Information about the Surf Pods
- All duvets and pillows are Perfect Balance hypo-allergenic and mattresses are Memory foam.
- Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases are all Egyptian cotton
- ‘No Smoking’ policy throughout all of the Surf Pods.
- Wi-Fi Internet access available throughout the site.
- Pets not permitted.
- Address: Atlantic Surf Pods, Atlantic Farm, Bude, EX23 8LY
- Telephone Number: 01288 355288, Fax; 01288 355144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.atlanticsurfpods.co.uk
If you have any questions regarding any requirement or need for further explanation of a particular Pod then please let us know.